The applicant (intern) will assist Zannier Hotels PR & Communications Manager to implement the daily communication activities and tools according to the established strategy, both on brand and property levels (40%). Content creation and enhancement will be a good part of the position (50%). The assistant will also provide administrative, creative and logistic support to enhance the internal and external communication (10%).
- To assist in the production of regular newsletters and mailings to trade and consumers.
- To provide a range of content for different target audiences across multiple, including website, news articles, social media, copy, blogs...
- To collect information about the new projects from the Interior Design Team in order to brief the creation of professional renders.
- To organize the photo library and make sure the Dropbox platform shared with external providers is up to date
- To exchange and maintain good relationships with key providers such as editors, graphic designers, web designers, photographers, PR agencies or printers.
- To assist in the production and adaptation of collateral and marketing tools development, both for the headquarters, the hotels open and the properties in development.
- To provide assistance in the administrative tasks with internal structures (requesting and sharing quotes, following up for payments).
- To assist in the creation of monthly e-business reports.
- To regularly exchange with operations in order to collect news and content.
- To write and distribute clear, concise and effective press releases and media pitches.
- To expediently respond to appointed media requests asking for information and/or interviews within set and agreed deadlines.
- To manage and keep up to date the database of high-profile media, journalists and partners.
- To help in the logistic aspects of media trips, interviews or events organization.
- To compile press clippings, issue press books and help distribute internally regularly
- Min License in PR, marketing, business or hospitality.
- Experience in content creation, press relations and/or marketing highly preferred.
- Good understanding of the luxury hotel industry, its standards and requirements.
- Fluent in English. Good knowledge of French. A third language is a plus.
- High computer literacy with perfect use of Windows environment. Knowledge of InDesign is a plus
- Perfectionist, detail-orientated and positive team player.
- Synthetic minded, highly organised and resourceful.
- 6 months internship
- February 2023 to July 2023.
- 250€ net compensation per month + reimbursement of travel expenses up to 50€ per month
- Based in Ghent, Belgium
- A stimulating international working environment. A fast-moving human-size company, where you will be able to learn and grow, getting real assignments, high responsibilities and great flexibility.
Quentin GUIRAUD, Head of Communications