Zannier Hotels is looking for a solution-oriented, organized, and passionate Sourcing & Procurement Executive to support the design team starting September 2021 or January 2022.
Zannier Hotels is an award-winning hospitality company that creates one-of-a-kind stays and experiences, united by a desire to inspire Life’s Greatest Stories. Our hotels celebrate the beauty of simplicity, the return to simple pleasures and appreciation of adventure, gastronomy, and nature.
We provide full turnkey solution services including interior design, project management and coordination, sourcing and procurement of all FF&E and OS&E to create timeless interiors.
- Manage all administrative and procurement documents between Zannier Hotels and direct or indirect suppliers (ordering, invoicing, logistics)
- Source the correct suppliers for all FF&E/OS&E (standard items, antiques, OS&E)
- Manage relation with warehouses and transporters
- Take care of the entire logistic process from purchasing until site-delivery, installation and storage.
- Transmit to operations of all files for inventory and orders
- Good understanding of the luxury hotel industry, its standards, and requirements
- 1- or 2-years’ experience in fulfilling the above-mentioned tasks, ideally in the hospitality sector
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel spreadsheets
- Fluent in English. French & Spanish are a plus
- Perfectionist, detail-orientated and positive team player
- Synthetic minded, highly organized, and problem-solving skills.
This is a permanent position
Starting September 2021 or January 2022
A stimulating international working environment.
A fast-moving human-size company, where you will be able to learn and grow, getting real assignments, high responsibilities, and great flexibility.
Please send resume & recommendation letter to Joëlle MAJOROVIC, firstname.lastname@example.org