Due to increasing workloads, Zannier Hotels is looking for detailed and self-directed Interior Architect to support its design team starting September 2021.
Zannier Hotels is an award-winning hospitality company that creates one-of-a-kind stays and experiences, united by a desire to inspire Life’s Greatest Stories. Our hotels celebrate the beauty of simplicity, the return to simple pleasures and appreciation of adventure, gastronomy, and nature.
We provide full turnkey solution services including interior design, project management and coordination, sourcing and procurement of all FF&E and OS&E to create timeless interiors.
The candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of the interior design process from initial client brief to handover and client aftercare.
The designer will make a significant impact in the company through conceptual thinking and idea generation and will be charged with bringing to life a wide variety of elements including furniture, fixtures, color pallets special features, and unique details.
The Interior Architect must have a good understanding and experience in every technical aspect of project delivery and will possess strong skills in conceptual and detailed technical drawing and be able to take responsibility for maintaining the budgets and delivering to deadlines, whilst working within a team structure.
- Good understanding of the luxury hotel industry, its standards, and requirements
- A good knowledge and background in working with high end materials and furnishings, ability to create client presentations and specifications for schemes
- Technical capabilities: delivering detailed drawing packages, plans, elevations, detail drawings for joinery and construction
- Fluency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, specifically spreadsheets on excel and additionally, Sketch-up and visualization skills would also be of benefit
- Fluent in English and French
- Perfectionist, detail-orientated and positive team player
- Synthetic minded, highly organized, and resourceful
- This is a permanent position
- Starting September 2021 or earlier
- A stimulating international working environment. A fast-moving human-size company, where you will be able to learn and grow, getting real assignments, high responsibilities, and great flexibility.
Please address your resume & portfolio to Joëlle MAJOROVIC, firstname.lastname@example.org